Freshly made Japanese Ramen noodles, Japanese Wagyu A5 Ribeye slices, sliced green onions, Japanese bamboo shoots, seaweed and bean sprouts in slow cooked shio bone soup broth.
- Ramen noodle x1 ( Our noodle facility also manufacure egg noodles, beware of allergy )
- Japanese A5 Miyazaki wagyu slices x1
- Bean sprout x1
- Sliced green onion x1
- Japanese bamboo shoot x1
- Japanese Shoyu broth x1
- Seaweed 1pc ( it may pack with other orders)
Now serving San Francisco, Alameda, San Mateo and Santa Clara Counties. We are working diligently to expand to greater Bay Area soon. Thank you for your patience!
Free Shipping $60+
For Order before 5pm, will deliver next day 8am-5pm
For Order after 5pm, will deliver a day after 8am-5pm
Japanese Miyazaki A5 Wagyu Shoyu Ramen
1. Take ingredients out from box1 Prepare the supplies.
2. For noodles: Fill a pot ½ full with cold water, then bring to a boil. Put noodles into boiling water. Drain water from noodles using a strainer. Put noodle into a bowl of your choice
3. For Soup: Cut the soup bag open and pour into empty pot and bring the soup to boil over medium high heat
4. Ingredients: Cut the individually packed bags open and place into soup pot when soup is starting to boil
5. Carefully pour hot soup into ramen bowl.Then place the remaining ingredients into bowl with tongs
6. Put the toppings from small cups into ramen bowl. Feel free to plate it to your liking and Enjoy! Don't forget to upload to social media and tag us #yokaiexpress
Noodle suggested cooking time:
Thick noodle:1 min 15 sec to 1 min 30 sec
Thin noodle: 45 sec to 1 min
Please refer to cooking instruction video. Thank you!