Freshly made Japanese Ramen noodles, stir-fry ground pork with chili spices, sliced green onions, bean sprouts, bakchoy, and white sesame in spicy pork soup broth
- Ramen noodle x1 Ramen noodle x1 ( Our noodle facility also manufacure egg noodles, beware of allergy )
- Tantan meat x1
- Vegetable bag x1
- Sliced green onioin x1
- White Sesame and Chiily shred x1
- Japanese Tantanmen broth x1
- Seaweed x1
Now serving San Francisco, Alameda, San Mateo and Santa Clara Counties. We are working diligently to expand to greater Bay Area soon. Thank you for your patience!
Free Shipping $60+ ( tax is not included)
For Order before 5pm, will deliver next day 8am-5pm
For Order after 5pm, will deliver a day after 8am-5pm
Japanese Tantanmen Ramen
1. Take ingredients out from box1 Prepare the supplies.
2. For noodles: Fill a pot ½ full with cold water, then bring to a boil. Put noodles into boiling water. Drain water from noodles using a strainer. Put noodle into a bowl of your choice
3. For Soup: Cut the soup bag open and pour into empty pot and bring the soup to boil over medium high heat
4. Ingredients: Cut the individually packed bags open and place into soup pot when soup is starting to boil
5. Carefully pour hot soup into ramen bowl.Then place the remaining ingredients into bowl with tongs
6. Put the toppings from small cups into ramen bowl. Feel free to plate it to your liking and Enjoy! Don't forget to upload to social media and tag us #yokaiexpress
Noodle suggested cooking time:
Thick noodle:1 min 15 sec to 1 min 30 sec
Thin noodle: 45 sec to 1 min
Please refer to cooking instruction video. Thank you!