Freshly made Japanese Ramen noodles, pork belly (chashu) slices, black garlic oil, sliced green onions, fresh sweet corn, wood ear mushrooms, Japanese bamboo shoots, seaweed and fish cake slices, slow cooked pork bone soup broth.
(Egg is not included, you can purchase soft boil egg from topping options)
- Ramen noodle x1 ( Our noodle facility also manufacure egg noodles, beware of allergy )
- Japanese Chashu 3 Slices x1( it may pack with other orders together)
- Sliced green onion x1
- Sweet corn x1
- Sliced woodear, fish cake x1
- Japanese bamboo shoot x1
- Black garlic oil x1
- Japanese tonkotsu broth x1
- Seaweed 1pc (it may pack with other orders)
Now serving San Francisco, Alameda, San Mateo and Santa Clara Counties. We are working diligently to expand to greater Bay Area soon. Thank you for your patience!
Free Shipping $60+ (Local Delivery)
Unless specified, we do not use nut ingredients in our menu items. Our USDA facility may prepare items containing nuts and dairy. Please contact us with any questions you may have prior to ordering.
Japanese Black Garlic Tonkotsu Ramen
1. Take ingredients out from box1 Prepare the supplies.
2. For noodles:Fill a pot ½ full with cold water, then bring to a boil. Put noodles into boiling water. Drain water from noodles using a strainer. Put noodle into a bowl of your choice
3. For Soup: Cut the soup bag open and pour into empty pot and bring the soup to boil over medium high heat
4. Ingredients: Cut the individually packed bags open andplace into soup pot when soup is starting to boil
5. Carefully pour hot soup into ramen bowl. Then place the remaining ingredients into bowl with tongs
6. Put the toppings from small cups into ramen bowl. Feel free to plate it to your liking and Enjoy! Don't forget to upload to social media and tag us #yokaiexpress
Noodle suggested cooking time:
Thick noodle:1 min 15 sec to 1 min 30 sec
Thin noodle: 45 sec to 1 min
Please refer to cooking instruction video. Thank you!